Proper fit is integral to proper compression treatment. To ensure you order your most accurate size, we strongly advise you take your leg circumference measurements. You can do this on your own or with the assistance of a friend or family member. All you need is a pen, piece of paper, and measuring tape to get started. For your most accurate size, we recommend taking your measurements first thing in the morning before any swelling occurs.
Be sure to make note of the brand of item in which you are interested and compare your measurements to the appropriate matching size chart below:
CHOOSING SUPPORT LEVEL
Your physician, therapist, or health care provider will determine what level of compression is right for you & your medical needs. Currently, our online designer stocking store offers products in the below levels:
RejuvaHealth can ship to you wherever you are. We offer both domestic & international shipping. For your convenience, we’ve designed an easy flat-rate shipping policy for all orders.
• Standard Ground - Continental USA (3-10 business days): $3.95
• Express 2nd Day - Continental USA (2 business days): $24.95 // Daily Cutoff is 3:30 pm EST.
• Express Overnight - Continental USA (1business day): $37.95 // Daily Cutoff is 3:30 pm EST.
Alaska & Hawaii Orders
• Standard Air (arrives 2-5 business days): $15.00
• Standard - Canada or Puerto Rico (5-15 business days): $24.95
• Standard - EU ( 5-15 business days) $34.95
• Standard - Australia or NZ (5-15 business days) $37.95
• In-stock orders will be shipped within 1 business day. Orders placed Monday-Friday before 3:30 PM EST will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 3:30 PM EST will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed after 3:30 PM EST Friday and/or on weekends will be shipped promptly Monday. Customers that provide an email address with their order will be provided tracking information for their package via email once shipment is confirmed. Standard & expedited shipping is available during checkout.
• Note about Multi-Unit/Mixed Brand orders: If you place a multi-unit order consisting of a mix of available brands (i.e. RejuvaHealth, Solidea, and/or Medi), your order may be shipped to you in separate packages. This will not affect the cost of your shipping or delivery of the product, but is purely due to location of particular product distribution centers. If this is indeed applicable to your order, RejuvaHealth will provide you with the tracking numbers of all applicable packages so that you can be assured of their shipment status.
* To our international customers: please note that compliance with all local regulations and laws is customer, and not RejuvaHealth, responsibility. RejuvaHealth does not collect for taxes or duties and is not responsible for these additional possible fees. Please contact your local customs office for information regarding these requirements and possible fees.
Items sold by RejuvaHealth, LLC and shipped within the States of California are subject to sales tax. If applicable to your order, sales tax will be calculated and charged during checkout. If you return your item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the taxes you paid for that item.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer a full money-back refund on all unworn products in their original packaging returned within 30 days of purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied after wearing or using any product within 30 days of delivery, we will exchange or provide store credit.
Return Instructions: If your order qualifies within the 30 day return window & terms above:
- Request return authorization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 877-7-REJUVA. Please provide your name, order number, the reason for return & your requested course of action.
- Once you’ve received an RA number, note it on the return form & complete remaining sections. Include this paper within your parcel.
- For hygienic reasons, garments which have been worn or put on MUST be laundered prior to return shipment. This includes items which were tried on, even if only for a brief period. Items which are not laundered prior to shipment will be returned and subject to a $7.00 return shipment fee.
- Return parcels should be shipped to: RejuvaHealth, 17981 Sky Park Circle Suite D, Irvine CA 92614.
- NOTE: RA numbers represent conditional return approval for requested items & are subject to inspection/verification upon receipt. Failure to comply with the required authorization & laundering procedures will result in extended processing times & forfeiture of refund/credit eligibility. Non-compliant items will be returned to the customer and the return request closed.
Return Shipping: Return shipment charges are customer responsibility. To avoid lost merchandise, we strongly recommend sending items via a carrier that provides tracking information or delivery confirmation (UPS, FedEx, or USPS with tracking). RejuvaHealth ships exchange orders back to the customer free of charge. RejuvaHealth cannot refund products which are lost by the carrier and/or never received. RejuvaHealth ships exchange orders back to the customer free of charge.
Return Processing Time: Upon receipt of approved merchandise (unworn & in original packaging), your original payment method used will be refunded for the full product value less original shipping fees. You will receive a credit memo via email when this occurs.
Exchange Processing Time: Exchange merchandise will be shipped within 3 business days of your item being received. Exchange merchandise is re-shipped to customer at RejuvaHealth expense via standard ground service (which delivers within 2-7 business days depending on location). If you need an exchange quickly because of an upcoming trip or medical procedure, we recommend you place a new order (by phone or www.rejuvahealth.com) & return your original order for a refund.
Clearance & Closeout Items: Sales on clearance and/or closeout items are final. No returns, exchanges, or requests for store credit will be accepted.
Return Exceptions: Snags, runs, and holes can develop in compression garments, as with any such hosiery products. These occurrences will not be considered as defects and will not qualify for return or exchange. Because elastic naturally breaks down with normal wear & tear, it is generally recommended that compression products are replaced every 3-6 months.
RejuvaHealth respects your right to privacy. This policy explains what information we collect and how we use that information. In general terms, we collect information so we can ship product ordered by you through the Site, that lets you enjoy our community features, and add content to improve our website, services, and products.
1. Collection of Information
RejuvaHealth collects information (such as your name, shipping and billing address, credit card number, email address, etc.) from you that we need to: process your order; provide you with support; allow you to use the community forums and participate in contests and other forum features; and send you newsletters and other communications such as polls, surveys, and special offers. RejuvaHealth may also collect information such as your medical condition profile for matching you with the right product and fulfillment of your orders.
RejuvaHealth collects, processes and maintains payment information, including credit card information, in compliance with accepted industry standards. This means that we do not retain debit card PINs or credit card security codes, and that any time we maintain a credit card number, such as when you create an online account, we use access controls and strong encryption to protect it. Further, when you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which encrypts all information prior to transmitting it over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.
RejuvaHealth will set and access our own cookies on your computer to allow you to buy and interact at the site. We also use web beacons to gather anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. unique hits, page views, etc.) about our website traffic.
2. Use of Information
Rejuvahealth may share information collected by us with third parties to help process your order (e.g. shipping companies, credit card processors, etc.) or to provide statistical and demographic analysis to help us and our business partners better understand our customers and provide you with better services and offerings.
We will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your email address, your credit card information, your name, your address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit.
We have adopted certain security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access. Information we collect is stored electronically and may be combined with information about other individuals.
4. Changes to the Policy