30 Day Return Policy: We offer a full money-back refund on UNWORN products in their original, unopened packaging returned to our facilities within 30 days of purchase. For our customer's hygienic protection, we do not return any "tried on" garments to stock. For this reason, anything that has been opened, tried on, or worn (even briefly) can be returned for store credit only. If you need to return a garment for sizing, color, or fit please be sure to let us know your issues and goals so we can guide you towards an alternative better suited to your needs!
Return Instructions: If your order qualifies within the 30 day return window & terms above:
- 1) Request return authorization number by email (email@example.com) or phone (877-773-5882). Provide your name and/or order number, condition of item(s) being returned, and return reason. As stated above, only unopened, unworn (this includes not tried on) garments are eligible for refund. Items which have been tried on are eligible for store credit.
- 2) Once an RA# is issued, you will receive an automated email confirming the authorization. Print this & include in your return parcel. If a printer is unavailable, write the RA# on the outside of your parcel. Without this, your return cannot be processed.
- 3) For hygienic reasons, garments which have been worn or put on MUST be laundered prior to return. This includes items which were tried on, even if only for a brief period. Items which are not laundered prior to shipment will be returned and subject to a $7.00 return handling fee.
- 4) Ship the return parcel to: RejuvaHealth, 212 Marine Street #100 Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- 5) NOTE: RA's represent conditional return approval for requested items & are subject to inspection & verification upon receipt. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to request an RA and postmark your return. Items received outside of this window forfeit return authorization. Failure to comply with the required authorization, shipping & laundering procedures will result in extended processing times & forfeiture of refund/credit eligibility. Non-compliant items will be returned to the customer and the request closed.
Return Shipping: Return shipment charges are customer responsibility. To avoid lost merchandise, we suggest sending via a carrier that provides tracking or delivery confirmation (UPS, FedEx, or USPS with tracking). RejuvaHealth cannot refund products which are lost by the carrier and/or never received. If you prefer to use a prepaid shipping label, please contact customer service. There is a $7.95 charge to use this label which will be deducated from your store credit and/or refund.
Refund Processing Time: Only unworn, unopened items in original packaging are eligible for refund. Once your return is received, your original payment method will be refunded for the full product value less original shipping fees (within 7 business days). You will receive a credit memo via email when this occurs.
Store Credit Processing Time: Once your return is received, store credit for the full product value less original shipping fees will be posted to your account (within 7 business days). You will receive a store credit notification via email when this occurs.
If you need your new item(s) soooner for an upcoming trip or procedure, place a new order for the desired item(s) and call 877-773-5882 to notify us of your advance order placement. Once the return is received, we will then refund your original payment method used for the balance of store credit already redeeemed.
Final Sales on Clearance & Closeout Items: Sales on clearance, discontinued, and/or closeout items are final. No returns, exchanges, size swaps, or requests for store credit will be accepted. In the case an unauthorized return of a sale item is received at Rejuva facilities, it will be returned to sender.
Return Exceptions: Snags, runs, and holes can develop in compression garments as with any such hosiery products. These occurrences will not be considered as defects and will not qualify for return or exchange. Because elastic naturally breaks down with normal wear & tear, it is generally recommended that compression products are replaced every 4-6 months. We suggest using rubber application gloves when applying compression stockings to protect against any unintended snagging. Though we proudly stand behind our products & will gladly replace any new, unworn items found to have a defect upon receipt, we cannot replace items snagged or damaged during normal wear or application.
Hey, we're human. All policies in mind, we also know that sometimes extenuating circumstances exist, mistakes happen, or a particular order might need special accommodations. In that case, we hope you’ll lend us the chance to make it right! If you ever have a question or concern about an order, return, or exchange, please let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-773-5882.