Made by customer request! These sheer convertible leggings provide 20-30 mmHg graduated compression in a versatile footless style. Can be worn at your ankle or pulled down over the heel for maximum flexibility.
- Knit with 20-30 mmHg graduated compression tightest in the ankle and looser above
- Can be worn at the ankle or under the heel
- Designed to help relieve swelling, aching, heaviness & fatigue
- 4 inch wide tummy band smooths & supports the tummy
- Gentle compression shapes & smooths thighs
- Footless design for easy daily wear
- Sheer coverage through legs
- Support hugs & invigorates legs
- Fiber Content: 83% Nylon 17% Lycra
- Latex Free, FDA-listed, Imported
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Designed in California by RejuvaHealth.
- If you have moderate to severe venous insufficiency or edema, consult with your physician to determine whether footless compression is right for you. In certain cases, compression with a full foot may be recommended.
- Shipping-friendly branded flat polybag package
We offer fast, free economy shipping on all orders place online and shipped within the United States. Phone orders will incur an additional $4.99 shipping & handling fee.
With over $15 Million in inventory, we are proud to ship 99% of orders received by 1:00pm Eastern Time the same or next business day.
|Economy||FREE||7-10 Business Days|
|Standard (BEST VALUE)||$5.99||
3-6 Business Days
|Expedited||$6.99||2-4 Business Days|
|Two-Day||$13.99||1-2 Business Days|
|One-Day||$32.99||1 Business Day|
For additional shipping details and more information regarding international shipment, please CLICK HERE.
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 180 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 60 days from original purchase date will be refunded as store credit. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue. To apply store credit towards a new purchase, please call our Customer Service team to place your order.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned for up to 60 days following the original purchase date. However, they must be returned within 30 days to receive a refund. If received after 30 days, a store credit will be issued.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.