Modern compression meets masculine styling in this versatile knee high from Medi. In contrast to the hosiery-like finish of many compression knee highs, these socks offer a subtle "business rib" that is ideal for both workwear and casualwear alike. Their styling is topped only by their exceptional comfort, delivered via an anatomically-shaped foot design, non-binding top band, and soft durable fabric.
- 30-40 mmHg Firm Medical Support for leg fatigue and heaviness, moderate spider veins, and pronounced varicose veins
- Knit from natural Lanolin fibers (a bio-textile)
- Infused with ClimaFresh ions for long-lasting freshnness
- Anatomically-shaped ComfiFoot design
- Broad, soft top band holds without pinching
- Closed Toe + EXTRA WIDE CALF
- For easy daily care, Mediven stockings may be machine washed
- Physician recommended worldwide
- Made in the USA by mediven®
- Due to brand restrictions, this item is only available for shipment to addresses located within the US.
We offer fast, free economy shipping on all orders place online and shipped within the United States. Phone orders will incur an additional $4.99 shipping & handling fee.
With over $15 Million in inventory, we are proud to ship 99% of orders received by 1:00pm Eastern Time the same or next business day.
|Economy||FREE||7-10 Business Days|
|Standard (BEST VALUE)||$5.99||
3-6 Business Days
|Expedited||$6.99||2-4 Business Days|
|Two-Day||$13.99||1-2 Business Days|
|One-Day||$32.99||1 Business Day|
For additional shipping details and more information regarding international shipment, please CLICK HERE.
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 180 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 60 days from original purchase date will be refunded as store credit. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue. All purchases made with store credit are final sale. To apply store credit towards a new purchase, please call our Customer Service team to place your order.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned and will only be accepted within 30 days from the receipt of purchase for a refund or exchange. Exchanges may be limited per company discretion. Products that have been tried on or worn must be laundered prio to return.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.