Offering the fashionable look of leggings, the slimming effect of shapewear and the benefits of support all-in-one. In addition to renewing tired, swollen legs with graduated compression, these footless leggings flatten & firm trouble areas for an all-over flattering effect. A new wardrobe staple you will want to wear everyday. If you have moderate to severe venous insufficiency or edema, consult with your physician to determine whether footless compression is right for you.
- Knit with firm 15-20 mmHg graduated compression
- Designed to help relieve swelling, aching, heaviness & fatigue
- Exclusive 4 inch wide tummy band comfortably smooths without binding
- Side panels on torso offer added space for bum (to lift instead of squish!)
- Powerful compression shapes & firms thighs & rear
- Stirrup design for easy daily wear
- Opaque coverage through legs & bum
- Support hugs & invigorates legs
- Fiber Content: 41% Nylon 36% Microfiber (Nylon) 23% Lycra
- Latex Free, FDA-listed, Imported
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Designed in California by RejuvaHealth.
- If you have moderate to severe venous insufficiency or edema, consult with your physician to determine whether footless compression is right for you. In certain cases, compression with a full foot may be recommended.
We offer fast, free economy shipping on all orders place online and shipped within the United States. Phone orders will incur an additional $4.99 shipping & handling fee.
With over $15 Million in inventory, we are proud to ship 99% of orders received by 1:00pm Eastern Time the same or next business day.
|Economy||FREE||7-10 Business Days|
|Standard (BEST VALUE)||$5.99||
3-6 Business Days
|Expedited||$6.99||2-4 Business Days|
|Two-Day||$13.99||1-2 Business Days|
|One-Day||$32.99||1 Business Day|
For additional shipping details and more information regarding international shipment, please CLICK HERE.
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 180 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 60 days from original purchase date will be refunded as store credit. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue. All purchases made with store credit are final sale. To apply store credit towards a new purchase, please call our Customer Service team to place your order.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned and will only be accepted within 30 days from the receipt of purchase for a refund or exchange. Exchanges may be limited per company discretion. Products that have been tried on or worn must be laundered prio to return.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.