Throughout history, flowers have been used to represent beauty. Aphrodite, the mythological goddess of love & beauty, was even smybolized by the image of a rose. Channel your inner goddess with this glamorous floral print. Detailed & delicate, this elegant pattern pairs well with virtually anything: workwear, eveningwear, and beyond! And with power-packed graduated compression concealed within its beautiful exterior, your legs will feel as good as they look too.
- 15-20 mmHg renewing support
- Graduated compression: tightest at ankle & looser above
- Reciprocated heel & toe + contoured leg design
- Multi-dimensional stretch elasticity for easy applicatoin & removal
- Luxurious fiber blend designed for all-day comfort
- Fashion pattern knit integrally into the garment
- Black on black color scheme
- Material Composition: 75% nylon, 25% spandex
- Latex Free, FDA-listed, Made in Taiwan
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Designed in California by RejuvaHealth.
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 90 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 30 days from receipt will be refunded as store credit in the form of an online gift card code. To apply store credit towards a new purchase simply enter the code at checkout. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned and will only be accepted within 30 days from the receipt of purchase for a refund or exchange. Exchanges may be limited per company discretion. Products that have been tried on or worn must be laundered prio to return.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.