This pair of socks offers extra cushioning and comfort with a soft, stretchable knit. Graduated compression along with a cushioned, shock-absorbing heel help prevent leg and foot fatigue, perfect for everyday wear. The Sigvaris® Cushioned Cotton Knee Highs help to promote leg health and provide relief from a range of common symptoms including tired, aching legs and swollen feet and ankles.
- 20-30 mmHg Moderate Medical Rx Compression for leg fatigue, moderate spider veins, and pronounced varicose veins
- Closed Toe
- Thick, padded sole, heel and toe to protect feet
- Flat, low friction toe seam
- Soft, stretchable knit-in band prevents pinching
- Ideal for everyday wear and for sensitive skin
- Suitable for patients with diabetes
- From the Sigvaris Cushioned Cotton Collection
- Sigvaris Style Number: 362C
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 90 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 30 days from receipt will be refunded as store credit in the form of an online gift card code. To apply store credit towards a new purchase simply enter the code at checkout. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned and will only be accepted within 30 days from the receipt of purchase for a refund or exchange. Exchanges may be limited per company discretion. Products that have been tried on or worn must be laundered prio to return.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.