A growing trend amongst competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks to help improve athletic performance and recovery. Sigvaris® Performance Sleeves feature true graduated compression for athletic and active use. The extra-wide comfort top band keeps the sleeves comfortably in place all while improving energy, performance, and recovery.
- 20-30 mmHg Moderate Medical Support for leg fatigue & heaviness, spider veins, and pronounced varicose veins
- Extra-wide comfort top band keeps sleeve comfortably in place
- Less aching & cramping to optimize performance potential
- Stabilizes & diminishes vibrations of active muscles
- Ideal for triathletes—fabric doesn't deteriorate in salt or chlorine water
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow
- Increased oxygen to muscle tissue
- Reduced pulled muscles and less exercised-induced muscle soreness in the legs
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise
- Improved energy, performance and recovery
- Injury prevention and reduced shin splints & calf cramps
- From the Sigvaris Sports Socks Collection
- Sigvaris Style Number: 412V
- Due to brand restrictions, this item is only available for shipment to addresses located within the US and Puerto Rico.
We offer fast, free economy shipping on all orders place online and shipped within the United States. Phone orders will incur an additional $4.99 shipping & handling fee.
With over $15 Million in inventory, we are proud to ship 99% of orders received by 1:00pm Eastern Time the same or next business day.
|Economy||FREE||7-10 Business Days|
|Standard (BEST VALUE)||$5.99||
3-6 Business Days
|Expedited||$6.99||2-4 Business Days|
|Two-Day||$13.99||1-2 Business Days|
|One-Day||$32.99||1 Business Day|
For additional shipping details and more information regarding international shipment, please CLICK HERE.
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 180 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 60 days from original purchase date will be refunded as store credit. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue. All purchases made with store credit are final sale. To apply store credit towards a new purchase, please call our Customer Service team to place your order.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned and will only be accepted within 30 days from the receipt of purchase for a refund or exchange. Exchanges may be limited per company discretion. Products that have been tried on or worn must be laundered prio to return.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.