The Sheer line from Sigvaris is medical compression hosiery designed with comfort and fashion in mind. The spandex is double-covered, so there's no skin irritation, plus it makes the stockings easier to don and remove. The new Sensinnov silicone band stays in place better than any other thigh high. Rolling, slipping and thigh bulge are a thing of the past!
Sigvaris Sheer combines all-day softness and comfort, with the greatest possible durability in a sheer stocking.
- 20-30 mmHg moderate support for:
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
- Fashionable for dress and professional wear
- Excellent breathability and moisture control
- Feels soft on the skin
- Double-covered spandex yarn
- Sensinnov silicone band-stays in place with less irritation and no thigh bulge!
- Latex free
Need help picking a color? We've found that the Sigvaris Sheers can be chosen the same way you choose your foundation makeup. Think about the undertones to your skin and then choose based on that:
- Pink undertones: Warm Sand or Toasted Almond (slightly darker)
- Blue undertones: Natural
- Yellow undertones: Suntan
- Brown undertones: Cafe or Mocha (darker)
- Not sure? Black, Nightshade (dark grey) and Navy look great on everyone!
We offer fast, free economy shipping on all orders place online and shipped within the United States. Phone orders will incur an additional $4.99 shipping & handling fee.
With over $15 Million in inventory, we are proud to ship 99% of orders received by 1:00pm Eastern Time the same or next business day.
|Economy||FREE||7-10 Business Days|
|Standard (BEST VALUE)||$5.99||
3-6 Business Days
|Expedited||$6.99||2-4 Business Days|
|Two-Day||$13.99||1-2 Business Days|
|One-Day||$32.99||1 Business Day|
For additional shipping details and more information regarding international shipment, please CLICK HERE.
Products that are new and in their original, sealed packaging may be returned for up to 180 days following the original purchase date. Returns received after 60 days from original purchase date will be refunded as store credit. Store credit expires one year from the date of issue. All purchases made with store credit are final sale. To apply store credit towards a new purchase, please call our Customer Service team to place your order.
What if it's been opened or tried on?
Products that have been opened, tried on or that are not in their original packaging may be returned and will only be accepted within 30 days from the receipt of purchase for a refund or exchange. Exchanges may be limited per company discretion. Products that have been tried on or worn must be laundered prio to return.
Please contact our customer service team to place a new order for the product you desire and to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to ship your product back for a refund. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will issue a refund to the form of payment used at the time of purchase.